Butt Out CIA

Rich said:
Why not, what are you afraid of, the truth ? :eek:

I fear that accepting the gospel according to Rich would blow my mind, literally ... :D

Tasslehoff said:
But don't you guys have Naked News? .

We also used to have Rusty, the bouncing weather dwarf (on a trampoline), and a woman who read out the financial news whilst stripping to her underwear. Both done very tongue-in-cheek, of course ;)

Matt Greatorex said:
We also used to have Rusty, the bouncing weather dwarf (on a trampoline), and a woman who read out the financial news whilst stripping to her underwear. Both done very tongue-in-cheek, of course ;)
I don't think women are even allowed to show their ankles on tv in the States, are they?:confused: :D

Rich said:
I don't think women are even allowed to show their ankles on tv in the States, are they?:confused: :D

Are you complaining? Aren't we all overweight slobs anyway? Who would want to see the cankles on American women?

Tasslehoff said:
But don't you guys have Naked News? Do those strippers/reporters deliver an unbiased report on relevant political topics? If so, it would seem to be the best of both worlds.
Naked news is / was on satellite TV here in the UK. As it's a Canadian broadcast, the 'news' is very US orientated to say how wonderful the USA is - so obviously it should be clarified by a reputable source like the BBC.:D

The Naked News sport focuses on ice-hockey, US football and other meaningless non-european sports.

However, there is something surreal about seeing the female news presenter standing totally naked in full frontal shots, going on about 'today in Iraq' or whatever:D

Col

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom