Filling two combo boxes

OrganMan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:11
I have 4 combo boxes, the first two are filled according to all of the records that are in the Brand and Year tables, the two that I need help with are the Set and Subset combo boxes, How do I code the click event of the set combo box to display just the sets in the set table that are from a particular brand and year, same for the subset combo box, it should only display the subsets in the subset table that beloong to a particular set, brand and year. If I use a recordset within the event how do I go about codeing for it?

Ultimately I would like to be able to click a button when either a set or subset has been chosen and all of the cards from either will be populated in a list box. I have all of my tables created properly, Brand, Year, Set, Subset and Cards (each individual card from a set or subset will be a record in this table)

Thanks so much for the help!

I think this is whats referred to as 'cascading combo boxes'. If you do a search here on the forum you should be able to find some good threads on the topic...

Thanks Ken I will have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom