"Hide" a particular section on a form

Chk this, this might be done in several ways depend on your demand

chk the new form

Attachments

My mistake. After reviewing my needs for this DB, I realize now that I actually do need to view all four periods at a time within a session. So what I had before works just right.

So, this is what I'm working with: View attachment 37450

Now here is my problem. When I enter a new Student's record with name, address, etc. then choose which session they are enrolled in and open the query, I then select which classes in each period they are in with the Yes/No column.

I am able to save that student's record with that class information, but if I want to enter another student enrolled in the same session, it brings up the same recorded classes from the previous student enrolled in that session.

Basically, I can't record more than one student in each session. How can I fix this?

Your db is little complicated for me the way it is built. If I had to do it I would do it this way.

create a master table with all of the fields. I would use drop down for sessions and some other fields.

create an entry form.

create a query to run my report - example if i want to know how many students enrolled for session two period 3.. I can work on this for you tomorrow. I will create a dummy one for you tomorrow based off of the one that you attached here..

My mistake. After reviewing my needs for this DB, I realize now that I actually do need to view all four periods at a time within a session. So what I had before works just right.

So, this is what I'm working with: View attachment 37450

Now here is my problem. When I enter a new Student's record with name, address, etc. then choose which session they are enrolled in and open the query, I then select which classes in each period they are in with the Yes/No column.

I am able to save that student's record with that class information, but if I want to enter another student enrolled in the same session, it brings up the same recorded classes from the previous student enrolled in that session.

Basically, I can't record more than one student in each session. How can I fix this?

Let me know what u think about this db. if you want to look at the navigation bar hit F11. This is a very simple db. let me know what reports your boss would like to see. based on that i can create queries and reports... I can further tweak the report but will spend time only if u think this is what you want.

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom