Iran: A Nuclear Power?

Ok, so when the Israelis drop some bombs on Iran. You can send me a note apologizing and enclose a cigar.

I don't see any correlation between Iraq and nuclear proliferation in Iran.

Why would you when you incorrectly view current events as profoundly unique.

Link.

Why would you when you incorrectly view current events as profoundly unique.

Link.

I never said this is unique, I said it cannot be allowed to happen. I said that the biggest threat to global security is nuclear proliferation.

not unique and no unique remedy is needed.

Death is still the correct answer.

I never said this is unique, I said it cannot be allowed to happen. I said that the biggest threat to global security is nuclear proliferation.

not unique and no unique remedy is needed.

Death is still the correct answer.

It doesn't take long for you to veer off the track into the field of strawmen to avoid responding to what I actually post.

You're succumbing to the apocalyptic headlines fed to the masses to raise ratings.

It doesn't take long for you to veer off the track into the field of strawmen to avoid responding to what I actually post.

You're succumbing to the apocalyptic headlines fed to the masses to raise ratings.

That is a statement of truth no mater where you get your news.

What are you saying Dan?

I'm saying I gave credence the last time this "end of the world" bull**t was fed to us over Saddam.

I don't intend to be treated like a moron again.

Well I agree with that.

We know I hate war.

The Shah of Iran was an American puppet who was also ruthless toward his own people, that's why the Yanks were opposed to change, OIL was once again the reason why the West tried to have control over both Iran and Iraq
It was the British who installed the Shah's father in Iran afer the first world war. Do try to get your facts right. I know it is difficut for you youngsters to remember what happened before you were born but it is imortant to get things right. One day when you gain years ad wisdom you wil recognise this

It was the British who installed the Shah's father in Iran afer the first world war. Do try to get your facts right. I know it is difficut for you youngsters to remember what happened before you were born but it is imortant to get things right. One day when you gain years ad wisdom you wil recognise this
Are you sure we youngsters don't actually research the subject first, they may have installed the Shah with Soviet help during WW11, but it was the US that continued to support him

In 2000, U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright stated:
"In 1953 the United States played a significant role in orchestrating the overthrow of Iran's popular Prime Minister, Mohammed Massadegh. The Eisenhower Administration believed its actions were justified for strategic reasons; but the coup was clearly a setback for Iran's political development. And it is easy to see now why many Iranians continue to resent this intervention by America in their internal affairs."[3]
There is also evidence that Iranians were involved in nuclear energy as far back as the 1960s when the proud bost was made that a quarter of its nuclear scientist were women, the only difference between now and then is that the US is no longer in control:p

Are you sure we youngsters don't actually research the subject first, they may have installed the Shah with Soviet help during WW11, but it was the US that continued to support him

There is also evidence that Iranians were involved in nuclear energy as far back as the 1960s when the proud bost was made that a quarter of its nuclear scientist were women, the only difference between now and then is that the US is no longer in control:p

You're projecting British insecurities again, Richard.

And you'd do well if you understood the points made:rolleyes:
The ugly truth is, that you present evedence that your opinions are more important than facts.

And that emotions rule your life.

The ugly truth is, that you present evedence that your opinions are more important than facts.

And that emotions rule your life.
Let's examine the evidence then, Americans are warmongers and you're paranoid, esp. over Iran:rolleyes:

Let's examine the evidence then, Americans are warmongers and you're paranoid, esp. over Iran:rolleyes:

I'm not the least bit paranoid about Iran. We have the ultimate weapon to deal with the entire Middle East.

We have enough energy under the ground to stop buying oil from them at any time. And they have extremely vulnerable food supplies.

Soon want-a-be world powers might be wondering how they are going to water their fields and feed their folks.

And anyway; you’re the ones in range of their missiles.
As far as war mongering is concerned. You’re every bit as involved as we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom