Memo Field issue

OrganMan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:19
Can someone please help?

I have a memo field on a subform, when the form is run the text box appears to be able to be able to hold 8 lines of text before the scroll bar kicks in which is fine. My question is if the user enters just two words on at the beginning of the text box how can the user get to the start of the second line without having to use the space bar. I have tried Tab, Enter and Shift Enter and all of these bring me down to the next control on the subform.

Thanks for the help.

Can someone please help?

I have a memo field on a subform, when the form is run the text box appears to be able to be able to hold 8 lines of text before the scroll bar kicks in which is fine. My question is if the user enters just two words on at the beginning of the text box how can the user get to the start of the second line without having to use the space bar. I have tried Tab, Enter and Shift Enter and all of these bring me down to the next control on the subform.

Thanks for the help.
Try changing the "Enter Key behaviour" property to "New line in field". You will find this property on the "Other" tab of the property box.

Thanks Rabbie, works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom