Modern Charts - Remove Half Border Line

TonyT

Local time
Today, 21:01
I am using a Modern Chart on a dark background, the chart has a right angled border line across the top & left of the chart that I cannot remove.
any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

1718646005083.png

I don't have any charts to test. Did you look at the properties of the control itself? Does it have a transparent border or is it set to something else?

I'm used to Charts in Excel so the general prosperities I don't have an issue with, but the Chart border I cannot fix. I have tried everything I know and it still shows up!!

Can you upload a minimal sample database that is showing the problem?

I have attached a screenshot on my opening question that shows the thin white line (y)

It looks like the Special Effect "Flat " is activated but i cannot turn it off only change it for the other options!

It looks like the Special Effect "Flat " is activated but i cannot turn it off only change it for the other options!
I thought it might be a "shadowed" border style. Maybe it's caused by the dark colour scheme.

Normally for a light background you would just set border style to transparent in the column chart properties
However for a dark colour background, I get the same as you.
Looks like a bug. I've just reported it

Last edited:
I think your right that its a bug, I've tried everything but had to resort to changing the colour scheme to hide them!!

I'll let you know when I've had a response from the Access team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom