Need to Modify reports

rajesh876

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:01
Hello,

I am new to access.They asked me to change the reports by date period.Right now,When they click on run reports,it will run a macro to print all the reports almost 7 to 8.it will generate a report for the past 6 months automatically.I need to change it to 3 months from 6 months.Could you please help me out where can i change it?

Help needed!!

Thanks,

Depends on how the developer did it. Start by looking at the query the report is based on, and see if it has criteria in it.

thank you...I am able to figure it out...It is in the query.I have one more question which is simple to u.

There is field which is calculated as below in a query.basically i think it has to be like deducting 6 months.Now I want to change it to 3 months.

Between (Date()-148) And (Date()-154)

What does it do?how can i change it to deducting 3 months?

Please suggest me...

Well, Date() returns the current date, so that is returning the data between 148 and 154 days ago (ie, a 7 day period), relative to the current system date. You can adjust that as necessary, though personally I probably wouldn't do it that way unless you always want that period relative to the current date. Usually we want something like "last month", so whenever I ran the report in August I'd get July's data. I guess it depends on your specific needs.

that makes sense to me..I think i asked you the wrong one...
Actually there is textbox field which is being populated automatically by some random calculation.I am not able to find out where query or code is related to it.I tried to by going in to design mode and then looking at properties.I can see control source as probationaryend.

But how can i find out the logic behind it.

Thanks,

Ideas will be appreciated.

I am able to solve it.Thanks pbaldy for your suggestions today.
You are so helpful.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom