Problem with changing the highlight colour of a listbox

xwnoob

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:22
How do i change the highlight colour of the listbox? Whenever i did some testing with printing, the selected row would always be printed in total black(however the words would be white in my computer screen). I am able to change the background colours of the listbox but currently im not sure how to change the highlight colour....

You can't easily change the highlight colour of a listbox unless you use an API and "hook" it to the handle of the listbox.

Why don't you remove the highlight before printing? Actually, you shouldn't be printing a form, you should be printing a report and in a report you will use a Combo Box, not a listbox.

He took the words right out of my mouth, which is a good thing! What with the holidays and all, I've been eating way too much! :D

The reason printing a Form is such a pain is that you're not supposed to be printing a Form.

Linq ;0)>

Mine came to an abrupt end 6am at the Land of Sweating and Grunting, aka the gym!:eek:

I can't do morning gym. I tend to go in the evening but I've been too lazy lately so I haven't had a good gym session in a week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom