What's your best/worst joke? (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 17:50
how old was the post where you found that quote?
I wanna say it was 2019 or 2021. Thus I was quite curious how times had changed for you.

I know a guy who still doesn't use cell phones. Secretly I admire him, but I'm hooked on them as many are and cannot do without it. Well, I could, but I live as though I couldn't.

For many years I prided myself on the fact that a $35 cricket smartphone could do everything I wanted - which was very much the truth, and I proved you don't need an expensive phone to use all the basics - all the normal Google apps gmail, calendar, photos, docs and all the regular stuff like chrome, good security, etc.

Then finally a carrier offered me a Pixel 6a for 'free', and I switched - really like it. It's the best phone I ever dreamed of, and it's not even a full Pixel, apparently.

So I was just curious about your journey along these lines. I still use the computer for most serious things, although I do use banking app and Amazon app on the phone and I read a lot of articles on the phone. But for serious work or even serious play, I use the computer still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom