Uploading Forms for Data Entry (1 Viewer)

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 07:37
Does anyone know how to do this? And does it have to be done through a domain provider Like GoDaddy.com?

I am in the process of building a site, and I have no idea how to go about putting a form in a page, and have it download to my machine in a relevant format for electronic storage, just as An Excel sheet or word document. Thoughts anyeone? Thanks!

Simon_MT

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:37
It would appear MySql databases so which script languages does it support languages - asp /asp.net, php or jsp?

Both google webmaster tools and google analytics are free.

Simon

HiTechCoach

Local time
Today, 07:37
Does anyone know how to do this? And does it have to be done through a domain provider Like GoDaddy.com?

I am in the process of building a site, and I have no idea how to go about putting a form in a page, and have it download to my machine in a relevant format for electronic storage, just as An Excel sheet or word document. Thoughts anyeone? Thanks!

Adam,

That is a loaded question. There are lots of details that need to be decided before anyone can really help you.

You could use something as simple as a form that emails the results or as high end as an SQL database the allows remote connections for an Access database.

Also see these:
Web Development Links

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom