Question Importing Outlook Calendar data into Access (1 Viewer)

RayVassallo

Local time
Yesterday, 22:56
Hello,

I am new to Access 2007. I noticed that you can import MS Outlook Calendar data directly into an Access database. You have three ways of doing this: 1) download calendar data into a table for each database session, 2) append to the calendar directly from access, and 3) link to the calendar store and edit data directly.

My goal is to use Access to generate reports using Outlook calendar data. The fields which I store my data in calendar are the subject, comment, category, start date, end date, start time, and end time.

I have tried using option 1 and 3 (identified above) to obtain the calendar data with the same results. Only the subject, comment, and category fields are imported. Tthe start date, end date, start time, and end time calendar fields are not imported.

My questions are as follows:

1) are you able to import the start date, end date, start time, and end time calendar fields from MS Outlook directly into MS Access using the import tool?

2) If so, how?

3) If not, is there a work around solution?

4) Can my goal (bring the afore mentioned calendar fields) be achieved through code?

Thanking you in advance,

Raymond

Badvoc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:56
If anyones got an answer for this, it would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom