Error message (1 Viewer)

KenHigg

Local time
Yesterday, 23:01
Anyone have a clue why I would get the following error:

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

Line 24: -->
Line 25: <customErrors mode="Off"/>
Line 26: <roleManager enabled="true" />
Line 27: <compilation debug="false" strict="false" explicit="true" />
Line 28: <pages>

???

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
KenHigg said:
Anyone have a clue why I would get the following error:

???

It got that error before when I was using Web Dev 2005. The file is trying to open itself at the incorrect level in the solution window. I had to close my program down and open it via the file button at the top. Not clicking directly on the file in the mail screen.

Maybe I'm way off, but that looks darn simiular to my error I got.

KenHigg

Local time
selenau837 said:
It got that error before when I was using Web Dev 2005. The file is trying to open itself at the incorrect level in the solution window. I had to close my program down and open it via the file button at the top. Not clicking directly on the file in the mail screen.

Maybe I'm way off, but that looks darn simiular to my error I got.

Hum... It works good in VS on my local machine but when I move it all over to ftp site it zonks...

Here's the link: http://dev.etrax.biz/login%5Ftestsite%5F01/

selenau837

Local time
KenHigg said:
Hum... It works good in VS on my local machine but when I move it all over to ftp site it zonks...

Here's the link: http://dev.etrax.biz/login%5Ftestsite%5F01/

'Yes my programs worked fine on my school pc but the moment i transfered to my laptop i got that message. My teacher showed me how to open it up. It is not opening itself up correctly, that is why you are getting that error.

selenau837

Local time
Yup that's the one. The program looks fine until I try to debug it to see it run, then BAM!! I got that message. !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom