NoData reports (1 Viewer)

PatAccess

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:37
Good day All,
I need some help here.:banghead::banghead::confused:

I have a report created with 4 page breaks so each sections prints specific values for each record (including a photo summary page).
Some records do not have defficiencies (Page 3) or Photos (Page 4). How do I set it up where if there are no photos anything under that page break (so Page 4) will not print at all?

I am looking forward to your responses.

Thank you.

PatAccess

Registered User.
Local time
Hell NauticalGent,
Thank you for your response
It is not working but I've now placed the photos into a group on my report and I've got the page numbering to restart after each group but I want the photo summary portion not to show if there is no value in the group. This is where I'm stuck

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:37
I might consider an alternative solution. In the government, you often see a document in which you have a page that says "This page intentionally left blank."

Disregarding the insanity of making a blank page not blank in order to verify that you intended it to BE blank, the idea is that some sections cannot be canceled. Therefore, you might consider using an OnFormat event in which you make all the controls invisible and instead make a different control visible that says "This page intentionally left blank."

PatAccess

Registered User.
Local time
Ok so I was able to get it to work. I place all my images into a group. I kept the Header but placed all my images and fields into the PhotosGrpFooter and then added a code under On Format

'If field = NA then PhotoGrpFooter.visible = false
and the I changed the GrpHeader of the Photo Force New Page: Before Section and added me.Page=1 and it solved it.

Thanks Guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom