Suggestion - Non-Access Issues (1 Viewer)

SOS

Registered Lunatic
Local time
Yesterday, 22:33
It would be great if there would be a way to be able to "turn off" the non-Access Issues forums from your own personal space. In other words, to be able to say, either in Options or some other method, not display any of the non-Access forums like the watercooler, etc.

Also if you had them not selected that they would not show up in the new posts list. If that ability were made available, this forum would be the best one around.

I realize that it may not be possible to do any of this, or the people who could make it happen might not care. So, I just wanted to state the wish and perhaps a miracle would occur and it would come true. But I'm under no delusion to think it actually will.

I'd even settle for having the admin make it so that I could not access those areas, just to avoid the temptation to jump in and then get embroiled in a mess.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 06:33
Sorry to say it but you're wrong. That ability would not make this the greatest forum around, it already is :)

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
Today, 06:33
There is an add-on for vBulletin called Comprehensive Ignore System that would permit this functionality (obviously it's up to the Administrators whether or not to install or enable it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom