Access Programmer needed in Denver, CO USA (1 Viewer)

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 00:38
This site doesn't have a Access Jobs Available, so I posted this one here.
Please feel free to private message me if this isn't appropiate for this site.
I just worry that some people are looking for work and might need to know about this.

Reid is a head hunter who called me the other day.
The company he is hunting for is located in South Denver (Denver Tech Center). I have talked to others that indicate this company does a lot of Access (SQL Server back end) work.

The company I own has assigned me (yes, that would be my alter ego) to a wonderful Downtown group. I probably have another six months of work to complete. Then again, that is what I said every week since 4 1/2 years ago...
For anyone in the Denver area or anyone who is looking to relocate, I wanted to put this information out there.
Disclosure. I do not receive any comission or in any way have financial gain for this. This is purely a FYI. Please conduct your own due dilligance.

Why would I suggest companies might pay $50 to $80 and hour for Access programmers with this experience?

The US is on a self-sufficient energy program. Denver is the little remote office outside of Houston, Texas for many oil/gas upstream firms.
Colorado is also the new leader of using Natural Gas for clean electricty generation. It is also a leader in Photo electric generation and Wind generation. It has a strong agriculture base. There appears to be a intreresting business model evolving besides the over-reported Pot sales.
About four weeks ago, I touched my 5 year old posted resume to think about updating it. Now I am receiving about 3 to 5 calls per week for interviews for the Access / SQL Server resume.

Since I am not intrested, Reid ask me to send anyone interested his way.

Post 9/4/2014
Please contact Reid M. Van Noate
I’ve got an immediate need for a contract resource to help with a MSFT Access / VBA application linked to a SQL Server database. 6 month contract.
Basic requirements are as follows (in order of priority): 5 or more years Access experience, Visual Basic (VBA and Visual Basic), SQL (SQL Server, Access linked tables, database concepts – cardinality, key constraints, data relationship modeling), Experience building entry forms in Access
Reid Van Noate IV
Technical Recruiter

700 17th Street. Suite 850
Denver, CO 80202
Judge.com

Last edited:

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 07:38
Suggest de-botting the email address to save him from getting spammed to death.

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 00:38
Thanks for that, I can be niave sometimes.
I removed the email put the mailing address and basic web site.
Do think that will be OK?

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 07:38
Well you can put an email adress, but not completely like that...
Rather than Anything@Website.com, something like
Anything at Website.com
anything (at) Website (dot) com
Website.com@Anything (reverse the two if you want the proper email adres.)

Or anything that breaks the automatic pickup of the email adres for spam purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom