Greetings All. (1 Viewer)

BJORN1

Local time
Today, 13:09
Hello, My name is Bjorn Wennerstrom. I'm an American living in Columbus, Ohio. I am employed with a large University in it's Transit and Parking Administration and utilize Access to help manage a secondary database of of parking garage permits that have a third party usage billing. It's a small database, and through much trial and error seem to have finally worked out most of the bugs. My latest project is trying to create a database of parking locations, total parking spaces and near proximity transit points to use in conjunction with Google Earth. Ideally my hope for the end result will be create an ease of use tool for events, construction future planning by being able to hopefully see visually how impacted areas will affect others and manage overall parking displacement in a customer friendly way. I am still a relatively novice user/programmer so I greatly appreciate any insight or suggestions you feel like sharing. I likewise am equally willing to share anything I have learned through my experiences, in which to date tend to mostly in the error column. Looking forward to learning and collaborating with you. :)

HiTechCoach

Local time
Today, 12:09
Welcome to Access World forms.

Glad to have you.

Sounds like some interesting projects. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom