ZX Spectrum - Lords of Midnight (1 Viewer)

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Today, 03:25
Hey how many of our older members remember playing the Lords of Midnight game on the now defunct ZX Spectrum withe the rubber keys..

The game in it's time was groundbreaking using a landscaping technique to open up the world to your eyes as you made your way across the game..

You might like to know, that since 2006 there has been a Multi User On-line version of the game where you battle other online users in the exact same landscape... other landscapes have been introduced along with new races and greater playability...

The website is still pretty unknown and the site is like a community with only in the region of a few thousand members worldwide, the site also has an accompanying Discussion Forum where members interact outside of the game enviroment and discuss strategies, techniques, and game play..

I have been a member since Christmas 2010 and I love it... the site is now on it's 3 annual world tournament...

If you fancy joining the site or would like more information, post on this thread, and with enough interest I will provide the site details...

Perhaps I will meet you with my Minion Legions on the Plains of Blood for a Skirmish...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom