Hello Everyone (1 Viewer)

Subrato Chakravarty

Local time
Tomorrow, 02:34
Hi All,

My name is Subrato and my role in the organisation I work for is Systems Design which requires me to tweak existing systems in place to get the users use it more efficiently. For example, re-designing excel spreadsheets with Dashboards, Power Pivots etc.
I've just started using MS Access 2013 at work for about 6 months now. I volunteered to design a database for our Sales dept and basically learnt everything on my own through YouTube and Google. So far I have pulled it off because the DB that I put together is pretty simple and did not need to pull my hair much with normalisation.

With each passing day I am getting more and more interested in the power of MS Access and beginning to love it. I am hoping that with all of the MVP experts out there I will be able to get help and guidance so that I can be more productive along with my users.

Regards.

Subrato Chakravarty

Local time
Tomorrow, 02:34
Hi Minty,
Thanks for the warm welcome:)
Since you are the one that replied I was wondering if I could ask you a question.
if I want someone to look at the DB that I am having issues with, how do I upload this to the forum?
can you please advise?

Thanks.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 17:34
Well I would first ask a question with any code that is giving you the issue and any errors you are getting.

If the contributors here want to see it as you have less than 10 posts, you need to do two things, compact and repair it to reduce the size, then you will have to zip it to be able to upload it, using the go advance reply box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom