Hello! (1 Viewer)

SailorJerry7030

Local time
Today, 14:05
Hello everyone!

I am fairly new to access and will be developing my skills within my new position at work! I came across this website while doing some research for a current project and will be posting for help real soon! I'm in the US and currently work with Workforce Mgmt within a call center.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:05
Welcome aboard!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 22:05
Hi Jerry?

Welcome to AWF

Cheers Tony...

P.S.

I thought I should mention that searching the Internet can produce some tiresome incorrect unhelpful results. However, there is a way of getting better results, and that is to force Google to Search a concentrated knowledgebase like this Forum. On my website here:- --- Searching for Answers --- I have written a short piece along with a YouTube video, explaining how to restrict your search to this this knowledgeable resource.

You're not guaranteed to get an answer, because the other problem is knowing what search terms to use! And that's a skill you can only improve with knowledge! So if you are still stuck, then don't hesitate, post a question! Try and provide a bit of background about your problem, what you've tried, and what your best guess as to what the problem might be.

Last edited:

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 17:05
This forum already has maritime representation....

But the more the merrier, Welcome aboard sailor!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:05
Including a retiree from the Navy Enterprise Data Center/New Orleans! Hey, Jerry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom