Not all records from my query appear in my report (1 Viewer)

nvmy72

Local time
Today, 06:07
I have an Access 2003 database with a report that does not display all of the records in the query that populates it. The query for the report looks like this:

SELECT Incidents.[Incident number], Incidents.DateTimeCaseOpened, Incidents.CurrentStatus, Incidents.IncidentClassification, Incidents.L2, Incidents.L2
FROM Incidents
WHERE (((Incidents.DateTimeCaseOpened) Between [Forms]![Database Update and Report Form]![From] And [Forms]![Database Update and Report Form]![To]));

The report appears to disclude records from the last day of the month. There are no other filters in the query. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Alansidman

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 08:07
Does the query when run by itself display all the appropriate records?

nvmy72

Local time
Yes, it does.

ypma

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:07
AlanSidman Could the clause Between mean Between the two dates if so would >= And <=
solve the problem or its it the same as specifying the Between clause ,?

nvmy72

Local time
I tried replacing BETWEEN with >= and <= but it didn't like it. I also checked other records in the DB against the 'missing' records to see if I could determine if anything was wrong with those records but I could not. Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks again!

ypma

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:07
You asked for further thoughts on the problem. If you are using a date picker for any of you dates could they begin the day time part AM ? to get the whole day time part should be 2359hrs. I hope this is not another wild goose chases ?
I will leave it to the more qualified .
Regards

nvmy72

Local time
Great idea! I would like to assume, and maybe that's my mistake, that the date starts at 00:00 and ends at 23:59. There were two records on the last day of the month that do show on the report while the other two 'missing' records were created mid-afternoon on the same day. I have been searching the net looking for a solution to no avail. Hopefully someone with greater expertise than me will be able to help me find the proverbial needle in the haystack. Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom