Chart not appearing (1 Viewer)

JonSmiler

Local time
Today, 07:27
I have a database and in it there are 2 reports that contain query driven charts (I wrote the reports and queries).

When I run the report the charts how do not appear - they are also not visible in design view.

The charts used to work for me. I have even gone back to prior versions of the database to check I have not deleted anything.

A colleague has the same database (I sent it to them) and they can run and see the charts.

Any idea why my version of access is not showing these charts within a report? We are both on the same version of access.

Even when he sends back the working version of the database to me , it does not work for me!

Any help would be great.

A very confused Jon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 08:27
Hi and welcome to AWF.
If the charts were created using the new 'modern' charts feature available in A365/2019, they cannot be displayed in A2016 retail or earlier.
So if any of your users are running older versions of Access, you should create charts using the older 'traditional' charts. Both features are provided in the latest versions of Access

JonSmiler

Local time
Today, 07:27
Hi

Should have said we are both on office 365. My confusion is that I wrote the report and the chart was there. It is now now showing on my machine. But is on a colleagues machine. And when he sends the database back to me I still cannot see the chart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 08:27
So what do you see where the chart should be? A blank space?
Does the code compile?

Try making the chart again on a copy of the report

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom