tick a checkbox on another form (1 Viewer)

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:16
Not really sure how it's supposed to interact but can say that in open event of Satchel you have
Code:
Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer)
Me.lblOcarina.Visible = False
Me.imgOcarina.Visible = False
End Sub
How can you expect to see any image in the image control if you make it not visible upon opening of form? What am I missing?

murray83

Games Collector
Local time
Today, 14:16
Not really sure how it's supposed to interact but can say that in open event of Satchel you have
Code:
Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer)
Me.lblOcarina.Visible = False
Me.imgOcarina.Visible = False
End Sub
How can you expect to see any image in the image control if you make it not visible upon opening of form? What am I missing?

i put that there so the image wouldn't show on launch when the tick is not ticked i did try with out that in open and still no dice

so to stop the headache for me :banghead: I'm going to change it to a simple text list on a continuous form

so thanks for the help and looking but gonna skip any fancy pics popping in for simple text

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:16
what you want should be easy (I know, if you know how). Maybe stick with it so that you can learn something that could prove valuable in future. All I'd need to be sure of is how things are to supposed to happen. However, a better approach is probably achievable in that I see no point in a checkbox that isn't bound to anything. You set the table value but don't link the box to it. BTW you are turning warnings off but not back on. Check out Execute method of CurrentDb object as an alternative method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom