How bout a critique... (1 Viewer)

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:08
Looks very neat. I did however have to close and re-open the gallery page to get the camera model combo to refresh after adding a new model. A date picker would be nice on the image date.

I presume the search functionality is a feature you are still working on.

I like what you've done thus far.

stopher

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:08
Hi John
Did you intend to append this answer to this thread? It seems to be on its own.
Chris

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Today, 00:08
My Fault I move the original post to Sample Databases

David

CEH

Curtis
Local time
Yesterday, 18:08
Thanks for the look John!
First, there are 2 versions of this 2007 and 2003... I posted the 2003. 2007 has date picker built in....... I was looking at adding my Binoculars and lightning bolt when I discovered them missing from 2007...... But then a simple right click on any field allows for look up and filtering. I'll post that 2007 version after I fix my little problem you pointed out.
Now, for that problem.... I'm scratching my head as to where to place the combo.requery ....... Since I am using the same form with the case statement I am unsure... What would you suggest? An IF...then...on the close of the form dependent on which source was used? Like... If forms control source equals "qry1" then
Forms![frmSetImage]![frmCameraInfo].Form![cboCamMake].requery
Not sure the best place to use the requery......Would it work in Case statement?

OK.........Scratch that.... Fixed it with an "If...Then" on the close event of the form and put the new version up.....
Thanks!!

Last edited:

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:08
Thanks for the look John!
First, there are 2 versions of this 2007 and 2003... I posted the 2003. 2007 has date picker built in....... ......

I'm sure I've seen a couple of date pickers for 2003 around this forum that I've utilised and found to work very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom