Pop-Up Calendar (1 Viewer)

dcavaiani

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:11
Is there a way to have a pop-up calendar with only a certain day of the week showing- such as all the Fridays only in the month?

Trevor G

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:11
Sorry that isn't available. You can create a table and use a drop down with the Friday dates.

I would ask why though!

dcavaiani

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks Trevor, the program has a message instructing user to pick a Friday only date as the program is related to a Time Card related Summary Table which is partially keyed by Friday dates (the end of the week date in the system).

Trevor G

Registered User.
Local time
OK try this then, in Excel create a table with the Friday dates for a long period of time. Say in B1 = Type in Friday Dates, then in B2 add in the first Friday then in B3 add in the Next Friday then highlight the 2 and drag on the autofill down until you have say 1 years of Friday (Just to see if this works you can adjust once tested). Then highlight B1 down and copy the date.

Next open the database select the tables tab (in the navigation bar) and use paste. This should copy the dates into a new table. Then in your table where you want to use them select the Data Type and select the Wizard at the bottom find the table with the dates in follow the steps to the end of the wizard and you have a solution that you can tie into a query and form.

Job done.

dcavaiani

Registered User.
Local time
Trevor - that is perfect. Guess what, i already have an Excel just like that used to store weekly (Friday dated) comparison control totals - so I can match to when the Access tables are populated! Sometimes I get stuck thinking only INSIDE the "box". Thanks again. love it !!

Trevor G

Registered User.
Local time
Happy to help and thank you for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom