Danmac (1 Viewer)

Tony McGuire

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:01
Hi all,

I know a little about Access but I hope to learn more from all of you out there.
Danmac

Tony McGuire

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Kryst51
I am not sure if your reply was aimed at me as to me it was very confusing. If I forgot to mention which version of Access I am using it is 2003. You alse mentioned 3 links. Will they be of any help to me?
Danmac

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Today, 02:01
Hi Kryst51
I am not sure if your reply was aimed at me as to me it was very confusing. If I forgot to mention which version of Access I am using it is 2003. You alse mentioned 3 links. Will they be of any help to me?
Danmac

Oh, I just wanted to tell you "welcome". The other items you see are part of my signature... they appear in everything I post.

The first being a verse from the Bible that I try to attain to,

The second line, explaining my attitude towards the verse,

the three links are links that I think are helpful to anyone starting out in the forum/access.

And it had been suggested to me at one time that telling people what version of access you are using is a good idea, so I put it in my signature so that I didn't have to remember to include it in my posts when I ask a question...

Tony McGuire

Registered User.
Local time
Oh, I just wanted to tell you "welcome". The other items you see are part of my signature... they appear in everything I post.

The first being a verse from the Bible that I try to attain to,

The second line, explaining my attitude towards the verse,

the three links are links that I think are helpful to anyone starting out in the forum/access.

And it had been suggested to me at one time that telling people what version of access you are using is a good idea, so I put it in my signature so that I didn't have to remember to include it in my posts when I ask a question...
Thanks for your kind welcome Kryst51. I am sure it's a good idea for people to mention which version of a programme they are using- To be quite honest I have considered using 2007. I have Excel2007 but the so called ribbon instead of the drop down menus is not in my taste or I need a lot more practice with it.
Danmac

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Today, 02:01
Thanks for your kind welcome Kryst51. I am sure it's a good idea for people to mention which version of a programme they are using- To be quite honest I have considered using 2007. I have Excel2007 but the so called ribbon instead of the drop down menus is not in my taste or I need a lot more practice with it.
Danmac

I don't have 2007, but as I understand it the ribbon is here to stay... So it might be a good idea to become familiar with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom