New to the fourm and MS Access (1 Viewer)

mengthao18

Local time
Today, 15:03
Hi all, first of all thanks for the quick reply on my first post. I have no intention to create any database for profit (I suck anyways). I'm a IT professional so really anything I do in Access is just to better my knowledge and for personal use. Anything I can do to help on this forum, I will. I'm sure everyone will be seeing more posts from me Thank you in advance.

villawood

Local time
Tomorrow, 06:03
Hi, I'm new here and I went through some basic Access courses over the years. Presently I try to create myself a customised database and run into a only one problem at this stage. I'm now not sure whether I should post this right here or at a different page. I'll leave it at that and have a look through the Forums first. Thank you.

Here is my problem: I try to replicate the navigation bar in a form and the only problem preventing success is the text box that shows for example Record "12 of 45". I do not know how to code this. And is it possible to place this code at the Source Code in the text box property? Help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

villawood

Local time
Please ignore my previous post, I searched through the Forum and have found a solution to my problem: =[CurrentRecord] & " of " & Count ([ModuleID]) - Great, I'll be back for more when I need it. Thank you to all.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:03
Welcome to you both!

villawood, the appropriate thing would have been to start a new thread of your own rather than adding to an unrelated thread. Glad you found a solution.

villawood

Local time
Welcome to you both!

villawood, the appropriate thing would have been to start a new thread of your own rather than adding to an unrelated thread. Glad you found a solution.

I'm really sorry about that, and it should not happen again. Well, how do I start a new threat - do I found it under New Posts? I will explore this for a while now - thanks for pointing this out to me.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:03
No problem. Navigate to the most appropriate forum (forms, queries, etc) and you should see a "New Thread" button near the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom