Bar chart Line/bars from crosstab HELP (1 Viewer)

Singlespeed

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:53
:eek: 2000 with MSGraph.Chart.8

I have a simple crosstab source query going into a bar chart and I want one line to use as target - I have changed it to the "classic Bar/line" graph type and I can change the colours fine, but I cant seem to control which fields use bars and which use lines - also the order of fields in my legend is shot.

I have been playing about datasheet cutting and paste and inerting - which seems to affect the graph - but it does make any sense each time I insert a column I get a new line type - How can I selct line or bar!

Very frustrated!!

Singlespeed

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:53
Got there evetually - I had to tirck it by adding more columns that I needed - the line came in on the second and 5th column in the data table and any new column I inserted got a line not a bar! so I had too many bar fields by adding a couple of spares - this enabled me to delete the line on the second column (need 2 bars first then one line), then one bar and hey presto.

What a nightmare - took me 2 hours to figure out that it is not directly editable - only by fiddling and tricking it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom