how to add blank row to a report? (1 Viewer)

sni

Local time
Today, 11:04
hi every body
i have table with 3 columns, the max number of records to be added is 10,
how can i print the records in fixed size table of 10 rows? like
untitled.JPG
i try to make a query that make union null values to my table, but this method add fixed number of rows. how can i make it so if the table have one record then add 9 blank rows to the report and so on.

thanks

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:04
There's an example attached

Attachments

• Reportlines.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,268

Kevin K

Local time
Today, 11:04
This is a neat feature. I've got a similar but more complex issue. I'm hoping someone can help out there. I am building a Access 2000 database on a volunteer basis for a Community Center with a few classmates near my school here in Wisconsin.

The project is nearing completion but many of our queries generate mailing labels for the Center to contact their clients. Some of these queries only generate a few records. Our goal was to help the Center save money by creating this database. I feel we are letting them down if we have reports that waste address labels.

I am trying to figure out a way to create a macro that would allow a user to choose the number of null records to attach BEFORE the results of the query so when they have a half used sheet of address labels, they can tell the report (via the query) where to start printing.

Any takers? I have Access experience but don't know VB at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom