Question Please help convert Database created in 2010 to 2007 (1 Viewer)

DeeDee

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:51
Hi all

I really desperately need some assistance. I bought Office 2010 and had to create a database as part of my assignment for last semester. Some of us cant recall if the lecturer stipulated that she must be able to open it in 2007 or 2003.

I submitted this beginning February and am expecting a baby any moment now. Had an email and call from my lecturer saying that she cannot open it at all. She has all my other word and excel documentation and also my help files that I created as part of the database but keeps on getting an error. I have now downloaded a trial of Access 2007 myself to see what the problem might be and this is what I get.

Unrecognized database format 'C:\Users\....\Desktop\Stock Control FFRv4_20071.accdb'
I really need to be able to get this opened in order for my lecturer to mark it because it need to go to the exam board as well. Just really worried that my baby can decide to come tonight or tomorrow and I wont have this sorted.

Any assistance please advice:

PS: My default settings on Access 2010 is that it starts in 2007 and for that reason I would have thought that it should be okay. The properties of the file says that its a Microsoft Office Access 2007 Database (.accdb).Thanks in advance

RuralGuy

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 16:51
Try saving it in ac2002-03 format and then use the ac2007 trial and import the 02-03 file (do not let it convert the file, *import* it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom