All fields reported as #deleted (1 Viewer)

AdamAA

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:14
I linked to an existing SharePoint table using the "Open With Access" feature, but when I open the table in Access it shows 301 records (there are 944 records according to the original table) and all of the fields say '#Deleted'.

The table in SharePoint is fine, you can add new records, delete them, edit them... but in Access the same table is broken. I've tried deleting and re-linking but that doesn't help. I've tried starting Access first and linking that way but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Looks like there is some corruption of Data, Try a Compact & Repair and then requery..

If the table is safe in Sharepoint, I would suggest that you import the data into a New DB and try uploading that and then relink..

AdamAA

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks guys that fixed it. Such a strange error!

I compacted/repaired, then requeried, uploaded to a brand new DB, relinked it and it worked!

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Glad to hear that.. :)

Just a few suggestions,

* Keep a continuous backup.. Every night maybe this will give you relief.. Even if a corruption occurs, you can still load up to most recent version..
* Observe any patter that may occur, so you can start working on a contingency plan to overcome such corruption..

Good luck.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom