2 Level Tab and putting a sub form on just one tab? How!!!

boliviab

Local time
Today, 14:18
This is driving me crazy and it should be so simple.
I have created a navigation form in access 2010 using create , navigation form, horizontal tabs, 2 levels option and thats all fine etc until I try to put a subform on one of the tabs (upper level tab). I only want this subform to show on just one tab (which I imagine is the most common thing to want) but it shows in all tabs no matter what I do.Ive searched for answers and have found people saying I need to select the subform and cut and then repaste it when being just on that tab , which gives me exactly the same result (when i can finally cut it because that doesnt work most of the time)

I cant believe how un-user friendly this for something that should be so simple.

Please help , what is the trick to doing this?

PS - i can get it working fine on a form with tab control made from scratch with just one level but making a two level control from scratch was too un-user friendly also.

Sorry it doesnt . Followed it action for action exactly as it says (and have tried this 100 times before from other info ive found) and it still shows up on all tabs.

I think i will just revert to using a form built from scratch to be honest. The two level thing is more hassle than it is worth , ill just use command buttons below a single row of tab controls - that seems to work fine. It is not worth :banghead: to try to get it working.

Thanks for your suggestion anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom