Solved a Problem with a report when I delete a data in a specific fileds

Hamatto

Local time
Today, 12:53
Hello friends, thanks a lot for your help.
there is an attachement file I have a problem in it and don't know why it is happen
In tbl_Sheet, When I left Gade Field without any data(for Ramy) Ramy doesn't appear (with his rest data)in the report.The same Happen with Tohanda But when I left Lagna_n without any data, too.
but when I left Class field OR Gloss No. field for Melga and Sozanna they appear normally in the report with their rest data
Why Grade and Lagna_n fields make this problem and not Class and Gloss No. fields?
Please Help me I want when I left any field without data the names appear normally with the rest data in the report without change the relations between the tables
Any help will be appreciated
Thanks a lot for you all

Attachments

Because of your query?
Your joins are wrong for what you appear to want.

1720597631793.png

1720597692112.png

Please , may you explain that for me . On the attachement file?
I am sorry I didn't understand

Look at each option and see if you can see the issue.
See if you can glean any info from @Pat Hartman 's post

The Venn diagrams should help you to understand what data you get from each table for each join type. If you have never looked at this type of diagram, you see two overlapping circles. That gives you three areas. Each join fills in 1,2, or all 3 areas of the diagram.

The three most common join types are:
1. Inner - this is the default join type and will return a record for every row in tblA that has a key match in tblB. Sounds like this is your problem. The recordset does not include all the rows from tblA.
2. Left - this join type returns all the rows from tblA plus any related records from tblB.
3. Left excluding - this join type returns Only the rows from tblA where there are no related records in tblB.

Thanks a lot, my friends gasman and Pat Hartman for your help and patience with me
Now, I understand it
Pardon me for my many inquiries, because I'm almost new to learning Access
Have a nice time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom