Access Canvas Background Color

KevinBaker

Local time
Yesterday, 20:37
I came across this post in the Code Repository (I'm not sure how to link it), with the title Colored Background for Windows View in A2016.

There wasn't much discussion, but wanted to see if anyone had used this with success. Seems like a simple solution.
Thanks,
Kevin

I've tried to add the link everyway I know how (Inline, code, quote, link) and always get:
linkError.png

I've tried to add the link everyway I know how (Inline, code, quote, link) and always get:
View attachment 116340
It doesn't seem like you have enough post count yet to post a link. Maybe try just posting a text of the link without making it a link by breaking up some of its parts.

For example: https www domain com/etc

Just a thought...

Due to actions of spammers, new members need to have made a minimum of 100 posts before being allowed to post links.

access-programmers co uk/forums/threads/colored-background-for-windows-view-in-a2016.300821/

access-programmers co uk/forums/threads/colored-background-for-windows-view-in-a2016.300821/
Thanks! Here's the equivalent link:

I get the prohibition against linking to other sites but even new posters should b e able to link to posts on THIS site.

I didn't look at the code you referenced but my old, pre-2007 databases used to use the Windows API to colorize the window background. This code no longer seems to work. I'm not sure what version broke it but it has been quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom