Advice its good idea or not (1 Viewer)

AHMEDRASHED

Local time
Today, 04:11
Hello everyone
i have Entery Form have 02 others supform (multiple item forms)
its good idea or not ?

1678185393734.png

1678186499948.png

Last edited:

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:11
maybe, maybe not. All depends on what the form is supposed to do. I have some forms with perhaps 6 or 7 subforms, some related to each other, others not - primarily there for reference purposes or to provide a common functionality for filtering, printing etc

AHMEDRASHED

Local time
Today, 04:11
maybe, maybe not. All depends on what the form is supposed to do. I have some forms with perhaps 6 or 7 subforms, some related to each other, others not - primarily there for reference purposes or to provide a common functionality for filtering, printing etc
Thank you for your replay , this like small database for 1- Data entry (daily sales ) and organize it in invoices , 2- i use it for filter and search for Unpaid invoices

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:11
If it works for you then I don't see it as a problem. Only thing to watch for is performance. All subforms open before the main form and if they have large amounts of data it could slow it down the opening of the main form - so ideally, don't base your forms on full datasets. Open with no data (i.e. criteria WHERE False or WHERE 1=0. Then modify the recordsource criteria rather than using filters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom