AI controlled Drone clouds - A New weapon?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:34
🌍🚁 China's stunning drone show with over 8,000 drones is more than just a record-breaking spectacle. Could this tech be a future weapon? Swarm drones aren’t just for entertainment—this level of coordination could redefine warfare. 🤖💥

From psychological operations to overwhelming defenses, the potential is huge. What do you think—are we witnessing art or the dawn of a new military era? #DroneSwarms #TechAndSecurity #FutureWarfare

It's already here.

I have a Chinese drone and the tech behind it is absolutely amazing. It has an omni-directional anti-collision system which makes it nearly impossible to crash. I can fly in the woods around my house without hitting anything, it just stops or goes around things.

I can lock it on a subject and it will follow it on it's own while avoiding any obstacles. I tried that out Saturday when I was cutting the grass.

I can't remember the details, but the idea of a "drone swarm" was used on one of the so-called "police procedurals" - either the CBS "FBI" or "NCIS" series. You have to think it makes sense, though. Instead of flying a 1-billion dollar stealth jet, fly 100,000 $10K drones that are so small that on radar they barely show up. And when they do, they look like a flock of fat birds. AND nobody dies if one gets shot down. Look at the Ukraine method of taking out tanks... Fly a drone over a tank, looking for one with an open top-hatch. Drop a grenade. Leave behind a smoking wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom