Append Query with user entered parameter values

Kozbot

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:24
Hello

I have an append query that currently looks like this
http://i.imgur.com/PYHxqjs.png?1

This query automatically adds the machine parameters for a product code and lot number into the running condition log. This is so the user does not have to manually go in and tediously select each machine parameter.

The running condition log also has a date field to specify what day and record number the machine parameter's value was recorded on. When I run the query the appended rows look like this. The product and lot are defined by user parameter and there are actually about 36 machine parameters
Code:
Productstockcode     LotNo           Day    Record    Parameter   ActualCond 
PE-500                130816m71                            StockTemp   
PE-500                130816m71                             Zone 1         
PE-500                130816m71                             Zone 2

My question is: how do I modify the query to automatically add the date and record number in one shot? It needs to be user defined at the time of the query because this data is not stored anywhere else in the database. For each 36 machine parameters the day and record would be the same.

Thank you

Day (a terrible field name, try inputDate, dayEntered etc.) would be just Day(Date()), and I am not sure what is RecordNumber. If it is a Default value then just input it as well.

Day (a terrible field name, try inputDate, dayEntered etc.) would be just Day(Date()), and I am not sure what is RecordNumber. If it is a Default value then just input it as well.

Alright

I got it

Thanks dude!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom