Autocorrect limited to combo box list values

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:39
Is there an autocorrect feature available in ms access? Not specific to any language but just limited to the combobox's list values. Possible?

Can you explain why you want this? Combo boxes allow users to select a value already spelled correctly.

I have developed a software for local vegetables trader. For example, Raw banana is pronounced 'Vazhakkai' in Tamil. Sometimes I tend to type 'Valakai' instead of 'Vazhakkai'. I want it to be autocorrected. Possible?

Do you want to change a value selected in a combo box to another value? If that’s the case, you could build a table of right and wrong values. Use this for your row source.

Do you want to change a value selected in a combo box to another value? If that’s the case, you could build a table of right and wrong values. Use this for your row source.
I want to do the reverse of it. Providing a list of correct values (Lik Custom Dictionary option in Ms Word) and want to provide use that kind of option here. Not possible?

Why not just set the combo row source to a table of valid values?

The problem is while entering the data. Has to type receipts fast. Hasty makes nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom