Can I set the font size of Ribbon or Nav Pane? (1 Viewer)

MsAccessNL

Local time
Today, 21:31
I am working on a so called QHD (2550*1440) 24 " monitor. The font of the ribbon and the nav pane are very small. Making the font larger in the Windows settings, doesn't have any (or much) effect. Is there a way to adjust the font size?

monheimx9

Local time
Today, 21:31
Hi,
I'm also working with a 2k monitor (2550 x 1440), text size 100%
But I find the font size perfect for me

I don't have any custom ribbon

Is your ribbon customized? Do you see that issue as well with other office applications?

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 15:31
This reminds me of the office worker who after having her monitor upgraded to higher quality high resolution model, quickly started to complain about all the font sizes in all the applications being too small. We tried all the tricks to increase the font sizes via Microsoft scaling setting to handle this but due to some custom apps that we used, it didn't work with all of them and she just hated smaller font sizes in general. We ended up giving her old monitor back which had the lower resolution and she was so happy to have her larger than life low res icons and fonts back again. Everyone else in the office was ok with the smaller fonts and higher resolution, just one person that didn't like it.

So the best way to increase the application font size and overall readability is to lower your resolution or go back to a lower native resolution monitor. With a nice video card you can have both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom