Cheesy adverts

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 06:14
These new embedded inline adds are annoying...

Oh well, at least someone is making some money off our efforts :rolleyes:

KenHigg said:
These new embedded inline adds are annoying...

Oh well, at least someone is making some money off our efforts :rolleyes:

Been thinking about the cost of this site myself. It would be a drag if all of a sudden they got tired of paying for it.

I think it's left wing thing, if someone enjoys it, tax it... :)

KenHigg said:
I think it's left wing thing, if someone enjoys it, tax it... :)

That about a stretch.

Maybe it’s a right wing thing. If we can’t raise the money, lets just increase the deficit.

Hell it could be worse, we could have been forced to watch Bush's adverts :rolleyes:

Hey, when did those start up? It is a little irritating. Oh, well. I guess I can skim over them about as easily as I can posts about Bush. :D ;)

Or posts by Rich. Oh, wait, there one in the same...)

KenHigg said:
Or posts by Rich. Oh, wait, there one in the same...)
Rich doesn't lie to the American people, or the rest of the world for that matter, Rich doesn't want to rule the world, Rich uses rhetoric as a weapon, Rich isn't a bully, Rich hasn't fried humans, Rich doesn't lock up humans without trial or justification, Rich isn't Texan, Rich isn't a Republican, Rich can't be bought :cool:

Last edited:
Urgh! They're horrible. :mad:

I suppose a site like this does cost quite a bit to run, though.

My one wish is that the Admin showed up more often; can't remember the last time I saw him. The vBulletin software has went through numberous upgrades since this forum was last updated - this is vB 3.0.1; the latest id vB 3.5.1 and, if you haven't seen it yet, it's rather funky. :D

I'd love to see this place given a makeover; some decent colour and a good logo. Anything to get away from this off-the-shelf package. It's not that hard to play with the CSS editor in the admin panel to come up with a new colour scheme and to add a logo.

Rich said:
Rich doesn't lie to the American people, or the rest of the world for that matter, Rich doesn't want to rule the world, Rich uses rhetoric as a weapon, Rich isn't a bully, Rich hasn't fried humans, Rich doesn't lock up humans without trial or justification, Rich isn't Texan, Rich isn't a Republican, Rich can't be bought :cool:

What's wrong with being from Texas?

As long as they don't do what UtterAccess did and go for a style that made the font so small that us visually challenged guys can't cope with it.

Brian

KenHigg said:
What's wrong with being from Texas?
The%20Toxic%20Texan.jpg
:p

I would guess not. Why, where did I imply that?

KenHigg said:
I would guess not. Why, where did I imply that?
You didn't, but many do, hell I've even seen American sites that attempt to justify the war in Iraq as retribution for 9/11.
It's called something like steadfast patriot, or some such bo***** :mad:

Rich said:
You didn't, but many do, ...

Oh, so you were just going off on one of your self-rightous rants...

Carry on then... :)

Rich said:
Rich isn't Texan, :cool:

Don’t fret Rich.
They’ll let you move there. At least you speak English

You’ll find them friendly and courteous. You’ll eat better than you ever did in Britain. You can go down to the gulf, go deep sea fishing, take the grand kids to the beach, and meet a whole other way of life that few people are lucky enough to experience. Hell you might even learn how to like chili, get yourself a cowboy hat, and ride a horse.

Ya’ll come back now, you hear?

KenHigg said:
Oh, so you were just going off on one of your self-rightous rants...

Carry on then... :)
Don't be silly Kenny, I'm not a Baptist preacher :cool:

Your delivery is closer than you may think... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom