Christmas Greetings

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Today, 02:52
I'm off for a well earned break (so I told my boss) so to all you "forummers" whether new or old, friend or occasional mild (I hope) adversary in the 'cooler I send the Season's Greetings and look forward to rejoining some time in the New Year. I must contain my disappointment that Col hasn't reached the Christmas No 1 spot in the charts this year but you can't have it all:D

Stumps off in a swirl of tinsel................

All the best and do not forget to logon over the holiday. Somebody may need some kelp

L

nice..enjoy the holiday!..

this is the season to be jolly ...

Len Boorman said:
All the best and do not forget to logon over the holiday. Somebody may need some kelp

L

hmm...packed to the gunnels with kelp but i could do with some bladderwrack to do me over xmas!!:D

Last day of work yesterday (if you count wandering from pub to pub work) and first day of holidays today.
It's 29c outside the beer is cooling and the BBQ is heating up, wishing you all the best from the bottom of the South Pacific :)

Have a good Christmas guys, see ya in '06

BarryMK said:
I'm off for a well earned break (so I told my boss) so to all you "forummers" whether new or old, friend or occasional mild (I hope) adversary in the 'cooler I send the Season's Greetings and look forward to rejoining some time in the New Year...

No computer and Internet connection at home? Wise man. Happy holidays.

Regards,
Tim

Happy Holidays everyone, whatever your particular holiday might be!

Happy Christmas to you all, young and old, hairy and bald!

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah... for the rest of us, celebrating Festivus, may you win your feats of strength exhibitions! :p

Much love to you all. I hope this year brings our countries together again and that some day, we can all meet and ring in a wonderful new year. (uh... let me lose a tad bit of weight first....:rolleyes: )

Tell us how you spent your Christmas and share your favorite moments! We'll be looking forward to the warm stories.

TessB said:
... for the rest of us, celebrating Festivus, may you win your feats of strength exhibitions! :p

LOL !!!!

didn't make it to the feats of strength this year. The Airing of Grievances was enough, then we had the feast and fell asleep . . . :D

Happy holiday season to you all.
2005 was a bit hard on me. I worked real hard and had no time left for myself.
But 2006 is comming up with the hope that the hard work will pay off, giving me some time to spend with my girlfriend.

Hey, Lister! Doesn't it feel a bit weird having XMas in summer? I don't like winter at all, but I must admit that for the last week of the year, I appreciate having some snow. It must be hard on santa's sleigh without it. I'd really like to know how you celebrate downunder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom