Solved Conditional Formatting in Continuous Form

Samantha

still learning...
Local time
Yesterday, 20:10
Time to waive my white flag and give it to the pros ;). I have a continuous form that I am trying to flag every project red that we are only working off a "Notice to Proceed" and the contract value exceeds $5000. [ContractStatus] should display with red text. I've highlighted the record which should clearly be appearing in red and is not.

I've done some general searching and found backstyle properties, null values and whether the field is bound can have interference - I've ruled those out.
There are no vba events running on the form.

Any other ideas?

Evaluating with an expression [ContractStatus] Like "NTP in File" And [ContractAmount]>"5000"
If I change the greater than/less than I get the exact opposite results. I've wiped out the value saved refreshed re-entered with no different result.
1719490248513.png

Thank in advance,
Samantha

Evaluating with an expression [ContractStatus] Like "NTP in File" And [ContractAmount]>"5000"
You are performing a text comparison on the ContractAmount. ("125000" is less than "5000" because "1" is less than "5")

Change to:
Code:
[ContractStatus] Like "NTP in File" And [ContractAmount]>5000

Give this site a look over:

You are performing a text comparison on the ContractAmount. ("125000" is less than "5000" because "1" is less than "5")

Change to:
Code:
[ContractStatus] Like "NTP in File" And [ContractAmount]>5000
Thats exactly the problem! Thank you for your help!

Also, since you appear to be looking for an exact value in ContractStatus, you needn't use the LIKE operator:
Code:
[ContractStatus] = "NTP in File" And [ContractAmount]>5000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom