create a calendar form

7anthala

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:03
hello guys, im trying to make a database for my employes to count their attendance according to the days of the month and then get their salary.

i was thinking if there is any idea on how to create a form that show the days of the month and then i can add the names of the attending employes.

im trying to figure it out but im really desperate.

thanks for ur help

Have you looked in the sample databases?

If you are using Access 2007 or later there is a built in pop-up calendar which you can call if the control is formatted as a date. In the propert sheet under Format Tab set <format> to a date format and <Show Date Picker> to "For dates".

Dave

And there should be a Calendar form in the Sample Databases section of the forum.

I've done exactly this to keep track of volunteers. 1st create a form for the month (mine moves dates around according to days and hides 31st when necessary). make a listbox for each day. each listbox can be requeried for exact date when necessary (on load, changing month on calendar). I have a subform with list of ppl available. I select a date (by clicking on a label above each list box, e.g. 25th) then click a name and it pops into the listbox. listbox's all linked to a table with names and dates for each record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom