Create Navigation Pane or ListView to be used in Runtime Version (1 Viewer)

MsAccessNL

Local time
Today, 14:20
I got this "little" issue. I am working with Access 2010 and i wanted to test the New Webview2 control. So I downloaded the webview db from Daniel's Devhut.net and installed the Access365 runtime on my pc (seems to work next to 2010). I mist the navigation pane to open the several forms quickly. I made a listbox and loaded all the objects. It seems to work in the runtime (even as several wizards, surprisingly?). So far so good. Then I wanted to have the look from the real navigation pane, and there the journey started. I never looked so carefully at the nav pane control, it's quite sophisticated. Accordeonview, Hoover color, select color, tooltip, DragDrop etc. I first made an accordeonview with multiple continuous subforms but got stuck on getting the hoover color. What kind of controls are the using? Is it a Listview control? I saw that the window32 listview control has a lot of the capabilities like the nav pane. Who can share their insites?

Last edited:

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 13:20
Sorry but I've absolutely no idea what you are talking about & suspect that others may have similar issues
1. It would help to provide the link to the DevHut example database
2. What on earth is AccordianView? Presumably something that expands like a treeview?
3. Some screenshots might help

MsAccessNL

Local time
Today, 14:20
Sorry but I've absolutely no idea what you are talking about & suspect that others may have similar issues
1. It would help to provide the link to the DevHut example database
2. What on earth is AccordianView? Presumably something that expands like a treeview?
3. Some screenshots might help
The short question is. How Can I replicate the Navigation pane.Especially the color when you hoover over an object. I want to use this in the access Runtime Version.

Last edited:

tvanstiphout

Local time
Today, 05:20
The Navigation Form was introduced with A2010. You can use it in full Access to design such form, and with the Runtime version as well (run-only).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom