Datalist

skdn71

Local time
Today, 13:24
Hello,

Could you please help with click event on datalist:

If I don't do a data search, the button works fine, but if I do a data search the button doesn't work.

Please help me

Thank you very much for your time

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 35
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Datalist.zip
    Datalist.zip
    71.5 KB · Views: 32
Perhaps explain what it is meant to to?
If I do not search I get a new workbook.
If I do search I get to go to the db sheet?

Explain:
the 3 button not working after the search found ( see ficture)

TBH, this is a little beyond me. :(
However you appear to be duplicating code?

In PopulateDatalIst you have
licon
lnsur
ltertugas
lnamkeg
ltglkeg
lwayan
lview
ldownload
lhapus
lgaris

In PopulateDataListVersie1 you only have
licon
lnsur
ltertugas
lnamkeg
ltglkeg
lwayan

so
that + (lview) is one of the ones missing.
lview
ldownload
lhapus
lgaris

You should be calling all that as a sub, if that is the issue.

Edit:
You even have this as a comment?
' (Repeat for Lview, Ldownload, Lhapus, Lgaris) ? :unsure:

I am not sure if all the set commands should be added as well?

Last edited:
I would walk your code, as if you goto sheet and come back from that button on the sheet, the click event works again?

i'll try to look at this today after church

You inherited this or took this from someone else, I assume, because there is plenty of sophisticated code in this book but you have no idea what you are even asking - if you can narrow it down to a test case (I typed this, and this ought to happen), in clear terms, I will try to help.

@Isaac
All you actually need to do is ..............................

Click on +, you get a MSGBOX
Enter a character in the search tesxbox. No need to press the search button.
Now click on that + again, nothing happens.

Same applies to those other icons.

However, if you click the search button and get to another sheet, then click the blue button at the top of that sheet, you are back to the initial screen, and the + works again.

That is far as I got. :)

That is kind of the type of thing that I was looking for thanks. The code is relatively sophisticated compared to what you usually see and involved but I'll try a little debugging and see where I get when I have more time

I wouldn't have thought that a plus symbol was for searching, would never have guessed that..

I wouldn't have thought that a plus symbol was for searching, would never have guessed that..
I do not think it is. I think that is just an intermediate step to see if it works, just a simple MSGBO, to be replaced with code (possibly to expand) that line?
Same with the other two, edit and delete?

the first thing i had to do was disable all macros in excel, as the OP left the uploaded file in such a state that it's impossible to debug without doing so, UHH

Guess I'm bowing out as well - I've never programmed in Excel such that controls were programmatically removed and added PLUS code assigned to those controls on-the-fly.
Could take me days to solve, and instead I've got dishes to wash, laundry to do, and Monday morning coming fast.

Good luck, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom