export a table to google sheet

Rashid

Local time
Yesterday, 19:58
i have a ms access db i want to auto export a table to googlesheet or sharepoint when I update the table. Because of protecting the important data. so is there any vba code to do this. thanks in advance.

i have a ms access db i want to auto export a table to googlesheet or sharepoint when I update the table. Because of protecting the important data. so is there any vba code to do this. thanks in advance.
If you are saying that you want to update some other file every time you add/change/delete a record in the ACE database?

It's a little more complicated than just exporting the whole table. Can you be more specific? Also, why do you not trust ACE? Would backing up the whole BE every evening suffice?

To get data from Microsoft Access into Google Sheets, you have two main options:

1. **Export and Import**:
- **Step 1**: Export your Access table as a CSV file.
- **Step 2**: Open Google Sheets, and import the CSV file. This method is straightforward and involves two separate steps.

2. **Automation (Advanced)**:
- **Step 1**: Set up the Google Sheets API.
- **Step 2**: Use VBA code in Access to automatically send data to Google Sheets. This method is more complex and requires some programming knowledge.

For beginners, the first method is easier and quicker.

Also there are online tools that can help you like integromat (Make) and Zapier

Tony,
Seems using Google Forms is quite simple as well?
Plenty of videos on YouTube, some with code as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom