Greetings from the Windy City

nyteshade1

Local time
Yesterday, 22:53
Hi All,

Just to introduce myself. I am brand new to the position of IT manager for ESC of Chicago. I inherited a whole mess of convoluted legacy systems including an Access database that started on 2003 and has been updated to 2010. Not having a lot of experience with Access since the mid 90's, I have a lot of catching up to do.

When I'm not at work, I, like probably every other geek on this site, loves sci-fi. Read a lot, mostly science, sci-fi, mysteries, and stuff on language. Love to serf the net for new and interesting topics. I also play a few musical instruments suck as Piano, guitar, banjo, violin (classical and bluegrass) and a bunch of the woodwinds.

Looking forward to a great education here.

Welcome aboard!

That sounds awesome! Sci-fi and music are big passions of mine too. What's your favorite sci-fi book or movie?
Hi All,

Just to introduce myself. I am brand new to the position of IT manager for ESC of Chicago. I inherited a whole mess of convoluted legacy systems including an Access database that started on 2003 and has been updated to 2010. Not having a lot of experience with Access since the mid 90's, I have a lot of catching up to do.

When I'm not at work, I, like probably every other geek on this site, loves sci-fi. Read a lot, mostly science, sci-fi, mysteries, and stuff on language. Love to serf the net for new and interesting topics. I also play a few musical instruments suck as Piano, guitar, banjo, violin (classical and bluegrass) and a bunch of the woodwinds.

Looking forward to a great education here.

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Good thing you got your Access upgraded to 2010 because 2003 is becoming harder to find.

Especially since that OP posted that 12 years ago...

Seems to be a habit of theirs. :(
Here are two more of same type posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom