Happy Birthday Tay

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 04:23
Haven't seen the little miss around the cooler in ages....
Hoping she'll stop by and give us a grand hello.

Best wishes for the day, Tay sweetie!

Thank you Tess:)

I have been lurking on the 'Cooler for a while... well, since broadband arrived here. However, I haven't posted. Looks like I need to as my post count has gone down considerably since the hacking! Not to complain as I know that many of you lost a great deal of posts.

I will post more on here, once I can get over my 'online Scrabble' addiction....

A bientot

Tay

Hope you had a nice day (nearly neighbour) :D

Hope you had a good one. How are you liking France?

Happy Birthday, Tay!!! How's the weather in France?

Salut,

Happy birthday Friday (and belated greetings to Rich):)

The weather here is dreadful for this time of year! So, my birthday could have been better! Just three weeks ago it was 45 degrees C at 7pm, and now it is rare to get above 20! It's as though winter has arrived early.:( I feel very sorry for the tourists around here, poor things have travelled to France thinking that they will have a lovely summer holiday, and then they discover that they should have stayed at home.

I do still enjoy living here, and even more so now that broadband has found its way to the middle of nowhere:D Still haven't managed to catch up with the many pages of Bush/Blair bashing on here though... I must make more of an effort!

Tay,

C'est un peu en retard, mais je te souhaite un joyeux anniversaire :)
Comment il se sent d'être un voisin de Rich ? :rolleyes:

Sorry I missed it Tay! Happy Birthday! Now what was that song again? Zippity Doo Da....

LOL I remember that!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom