He still does not understand (2 Viewers)

jpl458

Local time
Yesterday, 23:26
Saw a clip from an intervbiew and DJT still claims that tarrifs aare paid by the exporting country, and that we will make millions on tarrifs. He lives in his own dream world. Please, don't give me a whatabout Biden retort. I am taking about Trump and his lack of understanding. Why won't he release his medical records, like every modern person running for Pres.

The democrats have lost all credibility on both of those issues.

Last edited:
Then,tell me how tarrifs work, as far as who pays for the tarrif. In real life the importer pays the tarrif then passes it along to the consumer. That is how they really work, so if The Donald raises tarrifs then your prices will go up. 25% of all cars made in America use foreign parts, therefore if Trump imposes tarrifs then car prices will go up. Contries exporting goods do not pay the tarrifs. You can look it up.

So, in order to keep companies from going over seas then we must deal with higher prices? You still have not explained how, in your mind, that tarrfs work. I am not talking about the long term, strategic vision, Trump says we will take in millions from tarrifs, which is a lie and not true. Again, I ask, how do you think tarrifs work, only as far as who pays the tarrif. My hunch is that you will not give a direct answer.

This is not really an issue with the American people. I think abortion is like 10th, this probably ranks maybe 50th.

Just as I thought, another deflection. Please tell me why Trump thinks the exporting country to the USA pays the tarrif. I heard him say so a couple of days ago. Could it be that he does not understand? Sure seems like it.

Just as I thought, another deflection. Please tell me why Trump thinks the exporting country to the USA pays the tarrif. I heard him say so a couple of days ago. Could it be that he does not understand? Sure seems like it.
Your the only one obsessing.

Your the only one obsessing.
I am not obsessing. Just trying to point out his lack of understanding on that, and other issues, and reading answers that have nothing to do with the original question. I find that part amusing and interesting. Getting ready for dinner.

Later

Why won't he release his medical records, like every modern person running for Pres.
Biden never took any cognitive tests and neither will Harris. Trump did take tests while he was in office but I guess you missed that information because the tests showed he had all his faculties. When there is nothing negative to report, it is not news. We cannot ever publish any reports that might show Trump in a good light.

Sorry, i just wanted to contribute and that is about the only way I know how. I could take some time to correct all of JPL458's spelling errors, but there are only so many hours in the day...

Please tell me why Trump thinks the exporting country to the USA pays the tarrif.
We have told you a dozen times. YOU choose to not understand the concept. YOU also refuse to acknowledge that Biden left those tariffs on China in place. Why? He cancelled every other executive order Trump made. Maybe, the Biden administration thought they worked also. You should try to get Kamala to answer that question. The word salad answer would be hysterical.

I am not obsessing. Just trying to point out his lack of understanding on that, and other issues, and reading answers that have nothing to do with the original question. I find that part amusing and interesting. Getting ready for dinner.

Later
It doesn't matter everyone will blame Biden/Harris for high prices regardless of tariffs.

The word salad answer would be hysterical.
I very rarely comment on these threads, but sorry Pat, you can't point this at anyone whilst defending the Trumpster.

He cannot put a coherent sentence together of more than 3 words.
I'm sure you don't need me to point to any examples, they are myriad.

I very rarely comment on these threads, but sorry Pat, you can't point this at anyone whilst defending the Trumpster.

He cannot put a coherent sentence together of more than 3 words.
I'm sure you don't need me to point to any examples, they are myriad.
Quite right. Although if I HAD to cast a vote for either, I would take Trump, they are both embarrassing candidates to represent the US. This alone should prove to anyone willing to take a step back and evaluate the situation that this whole thing is just a damn joke.

Essentially both candidates have enjoyed a 4 year term, but which one would you rehire based on work performed?

It doesn't matter everyone will blame Biden/Harris for high prices regardless of tariffs.
I, or none of my friends blame Biden or Harris, so that is not everyone.
We have told you a dozen times. YOU choose to not understand the concept. YOU also refuse to acknowledge that Biden left those tariffs on China in place. Why? He cancelled every other executive order Trump made. Maybe, the Biden administration thought they worked also. You should try to get Kamala to answer that question. The word salad answer would be hysterical.
Pat,once again you do not answer the question asked. Once again I ask, who pays the tarrifs, the exporter, as Trump claims, or does the importer pay then pass that cost on to us, the consumers. I know for certain that it is the latter. Just answer that one question, who pays the tarrif? No more, no less.
I don't think you can answer the question, because that would be an admission that Trump is wrong on this one issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom