Hello Access Community

jfreitas88

Local time
Today, 08:42
It's great to join this Access group. I am an experienced Access programmer. I have worked with Access many years now and still have a lot to learn. Although it's considered a user's tool, it can do a lot, for it's very powerful. I have done very cool tricks in Access with simple code that would require complex code in other languages.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:42
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:42
Welcome aboard!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:42
Hi. Welcome to AWF!