Hello, Again!

directormac

Occasional Presence
Local time
Today, 17:44
I was "here" a long, LONG time ago. At the time, Access was the answer I used for a number of work questions, mostly by the good graces of several members of this forum. I'll jot down the names I remember below. But, then, my work took a turn, and Access was no longer really a part of it. I hung around for a while, but, eventually, I mostly lost touch (except for my yearly birthday auto-messages...). Time, as they say, is a wheel, and my work has shifted several times over the years. In the last year or two, I kept thinking, "Access could offer a lot of usefulness with this question...". So, finally, I'm back. NINETEEN YEARS after I joined.

ummm... hi?

Usernames I remember:
  • Pat Hartman (of course!)
  • Mile-O
  • The_Doc_Man
  • RuralGuy
  • Oldsoftboss
  • Rich
  • Collin Essex
  • ghudson
  • Jack Cowley

Welcome back! Some of those folks are still around, some not.

Is there a term ReWelcome ?-- well welcome back Directormac!

Hello again, Directormac. Did you use that screen name on your first go-round?

welcome from the rebel of the group. :) awwww, I feel so left out. none of my 3 usernames are on his list! :(

Welcome back! Some of those folks are still around, some not.
Which is true of pretty much every part of my life two decades later :)

Hello again, Directormac. Did you use that screen name on your first go-round?

Indeed I did, Doc Man, and I remember you as offering helpful feedback back in the day. I logged in every once in a while, often enough that my old account got moved over, apparently. I like the new digs! May take a bit to get used to the fancy new elements...

A sincere thanks to you all for making a prodigal son feel welcomed back. Cheers!

Greeting! I wasn't here then so...Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom